dinsdag 3 mei 2011

“Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.”

“If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution — then, it seems to me, all our problems would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise.”

 

I feel like the blue sky and upcoming summer is waking me up.
I’m in the mood for doing anything,things I haven’t thought about in so long.

I want to go to the zoo, or to fairs or amusementparks.
I want to take roadtrips, or just crazy getaways like I did today.
New places, new people.
I feel like I need to dig into anything new to be able to really wake up.
Wake up from who i’ve been a while.
Do things that make me feel like i’m living in stead of existing.
 
All I did the last couple of months is reading books.. Hiding out in my appartment. Spending lots of time with my boyfriend. 
Which is always amazing. 
But I feel like now it’s time for me to live up to my potentials next to all of that. Live, laugh, create. Get out more.  
The time is coming for lots of social events.
I’ve always been very social when I was younger.
I had lots and lots of friends, but kind of cut them off bit by bit.
Isolating myself with only things I love to do by myself.
Writing, singing, photographing, painting.
Though i’m not planning on quitting these things, I do intend to add a lot to them. Less isolation, more party’s, more oxygen.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten